// Posted by :Lolifutamonstergirl // On :Thursday 24 April 2014

Title: K.S.G Vol. 12

Circle: Kansen Shoujo

Author: Noto Kurumi

Pages: 28

Release date: 22/03/2014

Genres: tentacle, penetration, anal

Parody: Original

Translated: no

Rating: 


Let's give some love to new doujins. This one was released just a month ago, issue 12 of the K.S.G. (whatever this stand for) line from circle Kansen Shoujo. And it's all about tentacle ~


I have to admit that it's the first time that I see a wonderful girl wear a classy (in the sexy side of the term) lingerie to be humped by a tentacle. Collared, blindfolded, but with an eye for style. When you see beauty and functionality together you know that you have a winner.

The art here is charming with its own personality, and there's plenty of action packed with the right intensity. It's not too easy to know what's going on (kanji ftw), but for a nice change to the genre the girl here isn't raped at all, she loves to get all that attention from tentacles. Finally someone that understand me, I'm moved.

Let me give a wild guess about the story, so everyone that can read Japanese can also make fun of me for the inevitable misunderstandings. There's a girl and a guy that watch the previously mentioned girl doing marvelously kinky things with the tentacles. Some audience always makes the game better. The guy know the girl, that is in a secret alliance with the other girl to enjoy such activities. Then the girl and the guy acknowledge of each other acknowledgement (previously prevented by the blindfold) and are shocked for approximately 8 seconds, then the girl think "who the hell care, I have tentacles" and let the other two enjoy the show. The more that I think about it, the more I'm sure that it has to be the real story behind that.


Leaving my pitiful claptrap (can't write that without thinking of borderlands) aside, I want to give my honorable mention to the x-ray views, those are pretty common in hentai, but here those are really placed in the right way in the right moment.

So, to sum it up: a great girl have a lot of consensual fun with tentacles while another girl and a guy watch her. If you love this nearly as much as I adore it, then here you have a must.

Afterwords: I would really appreciate if some divinity will make of this doujin the history of my next life.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments