// Posted by :Lolifutamonstergirl // On :Wednesday 23 April 2014

Title: Futanari Santa-chan Special

Circle: .7

Author: Dawy

Pages: 40

Release date: 31/12/2009

Genres: lolicon, tentacle, monster, penetration, forced, anal

Parody: Original

Translated: yes

Rating: 


Since we're finally getting into summer, I've thought that a Christmas doujin would be perfect . Don't ask anything. You don't want to know how my head works. Anyway, if you've ever asked yourself why Santa Claus never brought you a present, and your parents had to do his work, the answer is: tentacle monster.


Poor (futanari) Santa-chan is the girl tasked with delivering the children's most wanted merchandise, and she really care about her job. Too bad that winter nights seems to be infested by every genre of tentacular monster that feeds on the juices of cute futanari girls. Probably that's why you parents never wanted that you waited too late for Santa. I'm pretty sure that even if you're not a futanari this would be a shocking experience for a children.

Here we get to see how she failed not only once, but twice in her Christmas deliveries, since this doujin present us two stories that follow the same pattern. Not like I think that it's a fault, actually I would love to read about an hundred variations of such story.


Because every monster has its own charm, and I can't never get tired of them ~

Anyway, let's get to the art. I've found it to be pretty solid and enjoyable, the only negative thing are the faces, since some details there goes wrong on some perspectives, while are really cute on others. And the first page. Seriously. It's terrible. Who the hell has drawn that? My eyesssssssssssss!

Afterwords: Can I have on of those just-a-little-bit-intimidating-with-their-myriad-of-tentacles lovely creatures as my next Christmas present? Pretty please ~

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments