// Posted by :Lolifutamonstergirl // On :Sunday 9 March 2014

Title: Free Will

Author: Yukimi

Circle: Enuma Elish

Pages: 20

Release date: 14/08/2005

Genres: tentacle, forced, constraint

Parodies: Eureka Seven

Translated: yes

Rating: 


So, I've read Eureka Seven some years ago, and I remember nearly nothing about it. There was some some kind of sport in the background, then some giant robots, and fighting and such. It wasn't bad at all, but my memory is. Lucky me, you don't need too much knowledge of the anime/manga to enjoy the doujin, but it nicely blend with the story nonetheless.


The protagonist of this tentacle adventure is Anemone, an LFO driver (this time the mechs/giant robots/somehow biological giants beings are called that way) who will soon discover that it's not so easy to control her new "personal toy". Actually, she ends up being the toy's toy.

It's amusing how the scene manages to give you the little lesson about respect, and how things that you want to use and abuse could end up abusing you. Sure, if the result would always be that in return you get tentacle raped, then I'd start to abuse everything for sure ♡



Yukimi drawings remind me of the original manga, and this is a nice plus. Anemone is an interesting character, quite intriguing in Eureka seven, so to see her in a more explicit way was quite a joy for me. I've really appreciated the art, the character choice, how this moment could nicely fall in with the original story, and I always appreciate some quality tentacle wonders. In other words: I've really appreciated everything here, and my hormones once again thanks Enuma Elish for giving them a little rest ~

Afterwords: Too bad they can't rest for more than 10 minutes. Or should I say too good that they can't?

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments