// Posted by :Lolifutamonstergirl // On :Sunday 23 February 2014

Title: Honanii

Circle: Bolze.

Author: Rit.

Pages: 14

Release date: 13/2/2010

Genres: masturbation, insertion

Parodies: Girls und panzer

Translated: No

Rating: 


It's pretty weird that I waited so much to review something from one of my favorite circle, one of the first that I got to know when I was still discovering hentai and all its wonders. Back then I didn't cared too much for authors and circles (I didn't even know what a circle was, to be honest), but still some managed to stand out and impose their names to my attention. Bolze was one of them.


I think you can understand why he managed to succeed in the task just looking at the previews that I'm posting here. In this particular doujin, we are presented with a nice session of masturbation inside a tank. Adding peculiarity to an already pretty unique situation, I have to say that it's the first time that I see a bullet used as an insertable. Don't you love when you think to have seen anything, and still find something new?


I love when the graphics manage to express all the intensity of pleasure, and Bolze surely shine in this field. Plus the girls are damn cute, and that's always a requirement to be placed in the Mount Olympus of hentai, where he deserves to be.
I would have enjoyed a longer scene, but sadly masturbation very rarely gets such attention. At least, it's the main dish, and not just a shadowed introduction to something else.

Afterwords: let me share with you all my love for crotch rubbing, I've really appreciated its appearance in this doujin ♥

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments