// Posted by :Mr. Torture // On :Sunday 27 April 2014

Title: Haha to ko no Jikan

Author: Kokuryuugan

Pages: 22

Release date: 31/1/2014

Genres: femdom, shotacon, anal, urethral insertion, bdsm, slave, pee

From: Girls forM vol.6

Translated: yes

Rating: 




I was browsing through lot of hentai and wondering why most of the time femdom is seen a lot like: now that I completely dominate you, I will suck your cock and then make you cum inside me! Muahuahua (evil laugh). Sure, that kind of domination is actually really possible and filled with subtext, but it's not hard to see that they completely miss this shade and just depict a woman doing what every man would want her to do, even if she's in control.


I did not like very much the style of this book, it's slightly off from my standards and I still consider some of the pages as relatively ugly. But four stars are a lot! So, why? To begin with, despite me not liking it, the art suits the story pretty well with its mature and serious traits. Moreover this chapter shows something unusual and very interesting; nothing that I haven't fantasized about before (but seriously, I hardly find something that manages to do it). The show of a fine shota physically and psychologically dominated by his stepmother in a realistic and highly abusive situation is intriguing.


Like I said before, this is a kind of relationship highly relevant to my interests, but the urethral insertion part is what really hooked me at first. Orgasm control, such kind of unnatural penetration and the promise for a future even more perverted... it sounds like a big turn on to me! Too bad for the censorship, it's hard to ignore it when it's so extensive that all you can see is a penis shaped mosaic.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments