// Posted by :Mr. Torture // On :Saturday 19 April 2014

Title: Decomposition And Choice Vol.2

Circle: SLeeVe

Author: Sody

Pages: 20

Release date: 12/8/2013

Genres: lolicon

Parody: Original

Translated: yes

Rating: 


I thought to review something cointaining eggs, maybe oviposition, or at least with some bunnygirls... but no. I don't really know the connection between Easter and eggs, eggs and bunnies, or Easter and bunnies (besides the fact that Saint Peter was a bunny himself) but here where I live it's tradition to eat lamb this day to celebrate Zombie Jesus rising from the deads after three days of lag. Yeah... Earth server sucks. By the way I was too lazy to find something really adequate for the occasion so I stopped at the first doujin that really caught my attention.


This book is unique in its way (actually it's pretty close to Vol.1, but I could not find it anywhere) as it's a charming collection of images with the same theme: school uniform. I know, you see japanese school uniforms everyday in manga, but the whole point of this book is the focus on only one piece of clothing for each picture. Yup: no sex or anything sexual except for nudity (we will discuss in another article if nudity by itself should be considered sexual or even erotic, maybe).



As you can imagine Sody is more an illustrator than a mangaka, in fact even the majority of his other published works are bunch of full color pictures, but his trait is crazy good. I really love his style and I don't think I'm being too generous rating this artbook five stars, it's just that good.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments