// Posted by :Lolifutamonstergirl // On :Tuesday 8 April 2014

Title: Akari Ijiri

Circle: Chimee House

Author: Takapi

Pages: 28

Release date: 31/12/2011

Genres: exhibitionism

Parodies: YuruYuri

Translated: yes

Rating: 


A doujin based on an anime that I don't know. Now I'm feeling at home again. Actually I've tried to watch YuriYuri, and I've got deadly bored about halfway the first episode. I really can't stand the exaggerated silliness that I suppose is very fun for the Japanese audience, since they put it in about 90% of their productions.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure that no one really care about my taste, so let's get to today's doujin: Akari Ijiri.


The premise is quite simple: the doujin is going to mimic an anime episode; a very peculiar one. The protagonist is going to be half naked, and everyone else won't notice how weird the thing itself is; everyone except the protagonist herself that will be quite embarrassed on every page for her shameful display.

This isn't the only weird thing about her experience, since a lot of the club's daily activities (read: games) will be twisted into some perverted ways, and many of those will be centered on the poor girl. As the nudity won't be enough for her shame.


The concept for this manga was wonderful, and I've really loved it. So why 'only' 3 stars? (that is actually more to what I would give to most hentai out there).

First and most important reason: the art. It's not ugly, but it's absolutely not on par with other displays of magnificence, like the ones you can see in many of the works already reviewed in our site. I would say that it's sufficient.

Other reasons: actually none. This had the potential to be a 4 (or maybe 5 with some more details in the situations) stars work for me.

An honor mention for the card game: I died out of laughing while they was playing it. You should look at this doujin just for that.

Afterwords: Chrysanthemum!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments