// Posted by :Mr. Torture // On :Wednesday 12 March 2014

Title: Yui Shop 1

Author: Toshiki Yui

Pages: 99

Release date: 1999

Genres: yuri, insertion, bdsm, masturbation, vanilla, femdom, group sex

Translated: yes

Rating: 






Ahh, this manga hits right in the nostalgic feelings. Not wanting to  be outdone by Lolifutamonstergirl, I'll show you one of the first hentai approaches I ever had (at least of which I can remember, since before this there were almost only random images on the web). Toshiki Yui is an artist who was active mainly during late '90 and early '00 (uh, can you actually say '00?) with a large serie of stories and manga cointaining humour usually associated with erotic to explicit contents. Unfortunately not many of his creations managed to go overseas, but a couple of numbers of this lucky serie did, and in some way this one ended in my hands.


This is a collection of different stories published on a magazine, and fully reflect the spirit of the author. Contents are in general pretty soft but extremely erotic nonetheless, playing a lot on the situations without displaying too much. There's almost always an ironic turn of events or an inside joke, while is capable of turning on the imagination of the reader: sometimes just hinting and sometimes with a plain and delicious delivery. This is probably the first hentai ever I dared to buy, at the time it seemed just so good and I must admit it aged pretty well; I like how it kind of possess a weird aura of ingenuousness and oddness.


You can recognize Yui's art from miles away, with the estensive use of computer graphics while mantaining a nice handmade feeling in his works. Sometimes the bodies are not perfect, but in general his ladies are georgeous and sexy, absolutely worth admiring. Now, if you excuse me, I have to catch up with the following issues. I hope they are worth the waiting.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments