// Posted by :Lolifutamonstergirl // On :Wednesday 5 March 2014

Title: Watashi no sukina Oneesan

Author: Sekihan

Circle: Mayonnaise Bakufu

Pages: 36

Release date: 19/8/2007

Genres: lolicon, futanari, oral, anal, yuri, masturbation

Parodies: Original

Translated: yes

Rating: 


This is one of those doujins that manage to entrance me page after page, surprised and charmed by every scene, till I question myself: how is possible that every content is about something that I absolutely love? And It keeps getting better and better. And that alone is wonderful, but when you wrap it into a delicious setting, then it's simply incredible. And that's exactly what we have here, an incredibly cute doujin.


Maybe I'm a little biased, because as I said everything that appear on those pages manage to arouse me a lot. You have to be really perverted (like me) to appreciate everything, and I wish you to be so, since life is more fun for perverted people ♡ Anyway, even from an objective stand point we have a five star piece. The page construction is at professional level, the art is wonderfully soft while the backgrounds alone let you guess that we're not looking at an amateurish product.

Talking about those little pearls, that awaits you one after another to complete the awesome jewelry that is this story, we begin with some kissing and abundant saliva passing (I really wish more authors would enlighten us with such details), then we have introverted nipples, panties sniffing (and licking), a little futanari surprise, and anal fingering, anal sex between delicious loli, pee, and masturbation, and more. I risked an orgasm just writing those down, so you can guess how to enjoy such things drawn by a great pen would be. And then flavor this with an amazing psychological outline, and an ending that reveal a climax made by an unexpected and subtle switch.


It could seem that masturbating to such a masterwork would be like lacking respect; but if you think about it, what could be a better homage to an ode to perversion like this, than adding out little perverse appreciation?

Afterwords: I've homaged it more than once

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments