// Posted by :Lolifutamonstergirl // On :Sunday 30 March 2014

Title: Uosshu bureiku

Author: Softcharm

Pages: 16

Release date: 22/12/2004

Genres: lolicon, masturbation, insertion, penetration, anal, oral, pee

From: E-G TOWN

Translated: yes

Rating: 




Softcharm. It's like a good luck charm. Like an o-mikuji reading: today you're gonna enjoy a fucking good hentai. And indeed you are. 

Because Softcharm is arguably my favorite hentai mangaka out there. Arguably because there are so many godly mangaka that I have to keep my religion polytheistic; it's not easy for me to pick out the supreme god of hentai.


Let's get to today's delicious cake, and leave the rightful praise for its author for later. We meet Marin-chan as she's having some chit chat with her friend Ha-chan, unaware of the dangers hidden in a common faucet.
But, we should say that the poor faucet is unaware of the dangerous Marin-chan, since she break it by accident, an event that leave the poor student quite panicked for the disaster that she's caused to the school. Now the water is spilling freely, and hands doesn't seems to be enough to stop the leakage.
Luckly Ha-chan has a quick (and dirty) mind, so she suggest Marin to use her crotch, conveniently near, in addition to her hands while she'll get to call a teacher. Obviously the pants was in the way, so she kindly pull those down for her friend.

This is already a scenery capable to throw my hormone level over the atmosphere, but the setting gets even more interesting when the p.e. class end, so the entire class comes to the faucets for some refreshment.



I'm not going to spoil the ending for you, or even the details about the fun that will crash upon the poor Marin, half nude and ashamed in front of her entire class. Just know that all the elements that makes me love Softcharm are present here, and if you don't know what I'm talking about, I'll get the chance to praise him as promised.

First thing: loli. A Lot of cute loli, drawn in a style that makes me drool with just a single panel. You can't notice this here, since all the girls are about the same age, but I love how he manage to differentiate various ages pretty well. Then we have the public shame factor, that is probably my most beloved fetishism, along with exhibitionism. And, the light mood in his stories, that often reach the humoristic level with a funny ending. This would be enough, but there's more.
The pee. Pee makes an appearance in many of his works, even if just a single scene. I love pee. Pee is good. It's even disinfectant.
A side effect from lots of loli, you'll have lots of yuri as well. And yuri is good too. And... I could go on, but I think that you have a nice idea now about the strong points of this wonderful artist.

Afterwords: This story comes from a tankobon containing many short stories. Since every one of those is too good and deserve more than a short mention, I'm going to review each one of those instead of the whole book. Because I'd probably rate E-G TOWN thirty or forty stars, and then the whole rating system would be screwed.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments