// Posted by :Lolifutamonstergirl // On :Monday 17 March 2014

Title: Chinpoko-sama

Author: F4U

Circle: NAITOU2

Pages: 34

Release date: 1/10/2012

Genres: monster, oral, nakadashi, vore

Parodies: Original

Translated: yes

Rating: 


Spiritism is like a trend in Japan... well, everything is like a trend there, and school students are especially vulnerable to fashion and other evils that lure the bored person. It's not like I'm saying that fashion is for bored people. Ok, actually I'm saying that. You like fashion, you're a sad and bored person. Overgeneralizing ftw.

There's a new occult game in town: its name is Chinpoko-sama and for sure it has something special to distinguish it from all the other spooky rituals. All you have to do is put a talisman on your window, get a pill (I'll return later on that) and wait on bed with some comfortable clothes on. As soon as you close your eyes IT will come.


Well, it doesn't have to be a giant multi-legged penis to crawl in your bedroom, the cool thing about Chinpoko-sama is how it adapt to your subconsciousness to find the best form for you. The form that best adapt to your inner desires.

The protagonist, Yamamura, think to be plain and dull, but I'm pretty sure that she's underestimating herself, considering what obscene monstrosity her mind is capable to summon. Fur sure, mine would have produced a far worse aberration, but I'm a sick pervert ♡


She has no hope to resist her inner desires. Or a Giant cock. I guess a giant cock is even more alluring than your inner desires, especially when he has his own cock. Even better, he has his own cocks, lots of them! And what's more alluring than a giant cock with multiple cocks that also happen to be your inner desire? I guess that's a total overkill.

Obviously, not resisting it means sucking it, then masturbating it, then letting it fuck you, and come inside you. Less obvious is the part where you let him eat you, but it's an hentai, so I'm not gonna kill my brain to sort that out.


No wonder that there's a charm to make Chinpoko-sama disappear, but no one has ever recited it. Now, I'd like to return to the pill. I love when stories hentai have some elements open to your interpretation. Those pills could just be a drug, and the whole experience a complex hallucination, with the talisman having the sole purpose to reinforce the user expectations. My own theory is that it's all real, and the pill is a convenient contraceptive included in the package, very considerate from the guys that sells those things, since it's gonna summon something that probably will fill you with sperm. 

Even if it's the first doujin by F4U that I've enjoyed, some of his covers already got my attentions, and it's always a pleasure to discover that your intuition was right as this manga proved me. His style is deceptively simple, with a somehow retro feeling, and a recognizable personality. I've loved his capacity to represent the oneiric atmosphere as the scene evolve. 

Afterwords: I'm curious about what a male-summoned Chinpoko-sama would look like (it's specificated in the doujin that every sex can play the lovely Chinpoko game). But maybe it would be just your average monster girl, or maybe...

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments