// Posted by :Lolifutamonstergirl // On :Thursday 27 March 2014

Title: Doushite Watashi ga Konnakoto!!

Circle: H-SQUAD

Author: Guglielmo

Pages: 24

Release date: 6/10/2013

Genres: exhibitionism, humiliation

Parodies: Original

Translated: no

Rating: 


Hentai delivers another lesson, made of shame and more shame. We all know that bullying is bad, but Japanese schools are renowned to be plagued by such behavior from their students, and you'll agree that this is something that need some measures.


The girl protagonist of this story display such deprecable demeanor with a male classmate, mobbing him by taking pictures of his nudity, leading to great embarrassment for the poor guy. Luckily it seems like a teacher spotted her, or in some way not easy to understand from a Japanese text her indecorous actions reach the school direction. Anyway, they choose to take action.

Obviously, the better way to make her understand her wrong is to let her feel the humiliation herself, the same that her classmate felt, but multiplied by 100. This is easily accomplished by letting her have a normal day at school deprived by the convenience of her clothes.


The final revenge comes from the same guy that received the original offense, that will have the pleasure to make her orgasm in a pretty mortifying way.


The art is pretty good here, I must say. Despite the lines being quite simple, and the style somehow essential, it's very good for depicting a young girl in that special stage that is early adolescence. I've appreciated a lot the humiliating progression for the girl, not linear, and trying to seem plausible even in an obviously impossible situation. And, thank goodness, it doesn't feel the need to trow in the obvious final fuck for the sake of it. So yeah, no sex here, no penis into vagina basics, if you're loking for that, you're not gonna find it.

Let me spend a word about a fact that I'll never understand about hentai logic. I'm taking about that moment, usually after an interesting disgracing moment for the girl, involving her nudity (obviously), when the guys comes to think: hey, she's getting deadly embarrassed by showing her sex to us, let's do the same, without a single drop of care about the shame that this should give to us as well. On top of that, let's bring her even deeper by having sex with her. Even if I get that sexually possessing someone against their will can be an humiliating act, I always find the part about the total lack of care to be seen nude and have sex (even if active) from the guys always over my suspension of disbelief. In other words, totally killing my hormones. And here you have my daily lovely random rant ~

Afterwords: I'm a kind person, and I was the same in my high school time, but I'm pretty sure that I deserved a day like that in my teens. Ore more than a day. Or the entire high school. That would have been absolutely appropriate for me ❤

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments