// Posted by :Mr. Torture // On :Thursday 20 February 2014

Title: Cure Naturism

Circle: Hi-per Pinch

Author: Clover

Pages: 30

Release date: 12/8/2012

Genres: anal, exhibitionism, pee, nakadashi

Parodies: Smile Precure!

Translated: no

Rating: 


I have to admit I was tempted to rate this four stars at some point. Let me explain! It was for a brief moment, certainly less than 5 seconds, and it was a scale of values tailored for Clover anyway. At the end I could not obviously give it less than five stars. Why? Because it's fucking good. And I will now try to explain the reasons.


I was somewhat disappointed at first that this doujin was all about a simple intercourse (I mean it's simple if you look at his other works), but looking at this interpretation of the sex act is incredible and fascinating. It's not even needed that I tell you about the art, since this work is absolutely top level for his standards, and if you follow us a little then you know they're sky high. His nudes are wonderful, soft and natural, and he draws genitals in a lifelike manner which I love.


But it's the intensity of the scene that's truly captivating. You can feel the effort they're putting into mating, the pleasure and the slight discomfort of the anal penetration. The protagonists of this story enjoy themselves and the other one, as well as the nature around them. They rest on the grass, they get dirty with dirt (no pun intended) and mud caused by her pee (while we are here, I recommend to focus on this point while you read it, because it's just so unusual to see realistic interactions with the enviroment; for the characters to move in a natural place and get messy). This not at all your usual vanilla doujin, but an extremely exciting representation of sex and love.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments